Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Questions Asked about this Blog


Some have asked me what is this Blog about?
I would have to say it is about Spirituality, Joy, Love and Light with some music on the side.

***Lightworkers are those who share enlightenment & teach sending love, light, joy & peace, while raising awareness & inspiration to all.
I am blessed to do these things. In addition to being a Reiki Master, I am a Channel, Spiritual Counselor, teacher of Metaphysical classes, and have Guided Meditation Groups. I facilitate a women's group monthly also*****
As a Lightworker here to do my Spiritual work I love sharing all there is to share. We have all come together on this planet Earth at this time to assist each other and the planet. There is SO much Love in each of us to share and give forth. Through Love we can make a difference for each and every person.
The picture above was taken when we were in So. California at the beach watching a wonderfully beautiful sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment