Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Check Up



Monday March 12, 2012




I had my 8 month check up with my radiation oncologist. 
I first met with the nurse practitioner, she did a complete exam.
She also had read my file which was a nice surprise…..she had some questions for me which again was a nice experience.  

Since I had had a needle biopsy in January on the other breast, (which came out fine), it was great that she took the time to read all the reports.  
Then I talked with my radiation oncologist. He had a big smile on his face and stated that I AM cancer free!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I am now moving on and ready to do all things, as I am open to Spirit guiding me forward!

Thank you all for your love and support during this adventure I have had this past year.

Remember to tell someone you love them!

Namaste’
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment