Sunday, March 15, 2015

Excitement




I am excited...
I will be using Skype to do Channeled readings or you can telephone me.
Getting everything set in place.

I have been doing my spiritual work almost all my life. I use to think every one could receive information. I did learn that was not true.
I also believed that all people saw pictures of things going on...again I learn that wasn't true. 

I have been told the information I receive is from...
The Band of Light and The Golden Ones.

I have seen the Golden Ones years ago when I was initiated into their group. I remember it as if it was yesterday.

I started voice channeling in 2010. Boy that was a surprise.
I have always told Spirit I will assist any way I can,  as long as it is in Love and Light.  So now I do a channeled guided meditations weekly.  (Our group has been together since 2010).   I also do private and group channeling.  I have students I work with and mentor.

I am taking appointments for April. 
So sign up now.  
To contact me for a channeled reading just email me at ...

Stephaniebrookslight@gmail.com 

 Remember to tell someone you love them.

Namaste'
Stephanie









No comments:

Post a Comment