Sunday, April 12, 2015

Surrender








Spirit, All that I Am, I fully open my life, in complete surrender NOW.

(pause, breathe and surrender)

Spirit, I surrender in enteral love and light Now.

(pause, breathe and surrender)

Spirit, I surrender the holding on, to people, places, and all
circumstances in my life NOW.

(pause, breathe and surrender)

Spirit, I let go of all attachments past, present and future NOW.

(pause, breathe and surrender)

Spirit, I open my heart to the eternal presence of all that I AM NOW.

(pause, breathe and surrender)

Spirit, I open my heart fully and surrender to the perfect design of my soul NOW.
(pause, breathe and surrender)

Spirit, I let go of all attachments to “how things should be” and I surrender to the wondrous flow of my divinity, NOW.

(pause, breathe and surrender)

Spirit, I fully surrender to ALL that I Am, and now except my freedom and allow Spirits and my unconditional Love to flow freely in all areas of my life NOW.

(Take a few minutes to breathe allowing Spirit to work with you.) 


Remember to tell someone you love them.
Namaste'
Stephanie





No comments:

Post a Comment