Sunday, July 3, 2011

Summer Wonders


I am doing GREAT!
I am half way through radiation. 
I was out and about all day yesterday.
I went with a friend to the farmers market in downtown Boise at 9 am. Then on the way home my daughter wanted to spend time together. We went shopping and had coffee.
By the time I got home it was 6:30. I would say that was a full day!
Today I have done some gardening and paper work.  I am having a restful day.

My husband Johnny found the ONLY guided meditation (voice channeled) tape from Nov. 20, 2011 that recorded.  I/we had thought that none had recorded and we had checked the recorder back in November 2011. So now I have this and it was amazing to listen to myself voice channeling a guided mediation.
I am now listening to Dr Peebles Seasons of the Soul for July…Very Interesting.

You can receive it at:
 For more teachings by Dr. Peebles, please visit  www.summerbacon.com 

I am having a grand adventure in life and I send Love and Light to you all.

Namaste’
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment