Friday, February 4, 2011

Susan B. Komen Walk for the Cure




Here is the link to be on my team,  for the walk for the cure on Saturday
May 7th downtown Boise.
Team members register online at 


To be on my team, use this link: https://secure.info-komen.org/site/TRR/RacefortheCure/BOI_BoiseAffiliate/748591975?pg=ptype&fr_id=2030
Then under team name type my full name.

Then we will all be walking for many people and reasons!
Looking forward to seeing you all that day.
Komen Boise Race for the Cure
May 7, 2011
Albertsons/Supervalu Parking Lot -
Parkcenter Blvd
 
 I recently accepted the challenge to raise funds to support the Boise Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure in its efforts to end breast cancer forever.  I will also take part in the Boise Race for the Cure as part of this program.
Please help support me in this important project by contributing generously to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Boise Affiliate. Your tax-deductible contribution will fund education, screening and treatment programs. It is faster and easier than ever to support this great cause - you can make your donation online by simply clicking on the link at the bottom of this message. More information on Komen Boise and its programs can be found at http://www.komenboise.org.
Whatever you can give will help - it all adds up! I greatly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.
Love and Light,
Stephanie

To donate online, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment