Saturday, February 26, 2011

Feeling Better




Feb 20 – 26, 2011

I am feeling much better.

Boy that flu/ chemo really kicked me in the butt. I still have a runny nose as always from the chemo and the cough is hanging on way too long.

This past week I had more down time then any other weeks.  
Having the flu and my last chemo treatment of the series from the first round of 4 really had me in rest mode this past week. Yea this part is over.  

I start the next set of 4 treatments on March 8th at 8:40 in the morning. I will be there each time from 8:40 till 3:30 --  a long day. This round of chemo is much less invasive. That is a really good thing since I am ready to move on now! LOL

Today it is 18 here with crystal clear blue skies that makes you feel like it should be warm out side. I will be in doors in the warmth.

Have you ever stopped to think about how people view YOU? It is a great exercise to see how you see yourself!
 Most people see us very differently then we see ourselves.

Take a few minutes and relax, feel yourself drifting and allow Spirit to communicate with you. It is amazing what you will learn about YOU!

We are all children of Spirit, Source, God --what ever name you like it is all the same energy.  We are all joined together at this time on this planet and have all come to assist in the transformation that is going on, on the planet and within the planet.  

I send forth Love and Light for YOUR use as needed.

Namaste’
Stephanie







No comments:

Post a Comment