Sunday, February 20, 2011

This past week Feb. 14th.





Hello Everyone this is how my week went.

Feb. 14th Monday
I had a Reiki treatment from Melodie. Johnny and I stayed home. I didn’t feel like going to the movies.

Tuesday
My neighbor Karen and I went to lunch. We hadn’t visited for a long time. It felt good to get out and catch up with each  other.

Wednesday
I had a Reiki treatment from Melodie. I am having some bone pain again. I am staying in today.

Thursday
Johnny and I went to a matinee.  Came home and relaxed.

Friday
I woke up with a severe cough and bones hurting.  I think I may have bronchitis.
I had a Reiki treatment from Melodie. I rested and slept on and off all day and night.
Johnny played at Twigs tonight.
Stanley and I slept. It’s funny to watch Stanley try and take care of me. He doesn’t leave my side.

Saturday
It’s the flu…or just the chemo not sure which. The cough, joint pain and I am so cold all the time. I slept and rested all day and night. It is the window of the 7 to 10 days they (doctors) talk about.

Sunday
I feel better still have cough and some joint pain. It feels nothing like Friday and Saturday.
Yes Monique you are right. It feels like you are going to die. LOL.  Yes we know we aren’t…Too much to do still.

I have chemo the last one of these two types on Tuesday the 22nd. Then I start the next type.

I plan on having a joyous week please do the same.
Namaste'
Stephanie

1 comment: