Sunday, March 20, 2011

Windy First Day of Spring




Hello Everyone.

This past week I have been resting and taking care of myself.
The new chemo is an adventure in itself.  I have had good days and some bad ones. I have been hurting and resting. I went Wednesday for physical therapy in my right hand.
It is swollen for about 10 days. So I was given a massage technique to open all the lymph nods and stretching for it. It has to do with the lump nods in my body.  I never realized the body had so many. I find this every interesting.  Then we were off to Costco for a few things and then the dentist. Wednesday was my day out of the house. By the time we got home I was exhausted.

Melodie comes over on Mondays and Thursdays for Reiki treatments. This gives me relief from the pain and it is an over all assistance.

That is the latest update and on Tuesday I go for chemo again. Wednesday I go for physical therapy and for my shot for the white blood cells.

One thing I have learned through this is that people do care about each other!
People are kind, gentle and have open hearts.

Johnny and I want to thank you all for the love and caring you have been sending us.

Affirmation
There is within each of us the possibility of magnificence. Every moment is an opportunity to make it manifest. Let the spirit awaken you to a miraculous life.
By Marianne Williamson.

Namaste’
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment